All-Clad Metalcrafters-the premier cookware choice of award-winning chefs around the world-is thrilled to announce the addition of lauded Chef and owner of Spoon and Stable restaurant in Minneapolis, Gavin Kaysen, into its prestigious Chef Ambassador Program. An elite league of America’s finest culinary talent, All-Clad Chef Ambassadors are selected for their epicurean excellence and pioneering contributions to the culinary community, which mirror those of All-Clad.
All-Clad Chef Ambassadors play an integral role both in All-Clad’s product development and testing, and in the creation of recipes that inspire All-Clad users to explore new cooking techniques, cuisine, and ingredients.
Chef Kaysen, a James Beard Award-winner who earned global recognition as executive chef and director of culinary operations for Daniel Boulud in New York City and Toronto, will also serve as the official Chef Ambassador for All-Clad’s soon-to-debut d7 TM Stainless Collection-a full line of robust cookware featuring All-Clad’s patented d7 TM technology-which will available in August 2015 exclusively at Williams-Sonoma.
‘Just as we seek out the highest quality vegetables, meat, and seafood to incorporate into our cuisine, as chefs, we also strive to prepare these ingredients with the best quality cookware possible, said Chef Kaysen. ‘Cooking with All-Clad offers a great advantage because of its exceptional quality – and this translates to the food. To put it simply, when you cook with the best, you get the best results.
All-Clad’s full roster of acclaimed Chef Ambassadors includes the following:
- Gavin Kaysen – Spoon and Stable, Minneapolis
- Thomas Keller – Thomas Keller Restaurant Group, New York, Los Angeles, Napa, Yountville & Beverly Hills
- Hugh Acheson – Five & Ten; The National; Empire State South, The Florence, Savannah, Atlanta & Athens, Ga.
- David Chang – Momofuku Restaurant Group,New York, Toronto & Sydney
- Chris Hastings – Hot and Hot Fish Club; SpringHouse, Birmingham & Alexander City, Ala.
- Paul Kahan – Big Star; Nico Osteria; Dove’s Luncheonette; Blackbird; Avec; The Publican; Publican Quality Meats; The Violet Hour, Chicago
- Barbara Lynch – No. 9 Park; 9 at Home; B&G Oysters; Drink; Menton; Stir; Sportello; The Butcher Shop, Boston
- Marc Murphy – Landmarc; Kingside; Ditch Plains, New York
- Nancy Oakes – Boulevard; Prospect, San Francisco
- Marc Vetri – Vetri; Alla Spina; Amis Trattoria; Osteria; Pizzaria Vetri; Los Piedo, Philadelphia
‘All-Clad Chef Ambassadors share our spirit of entrepreneurship, integrity, and quest for excellence that has distinguished All-Clad as a leader in the culinary world, said Michele Lupton, Marketing Communications Director of All-Clad. ‘As Chef Ambassadors, these acclaimed masters empower us with invaluable feedback that allows us to continue enhancing the durability and sustainability of our high-performance cookware,” she continued.
In turn, All-Clad provides each of their Chef Ambassadors with product and promotional support to further their business and charitable endeavors.
Since its founding more than 40 years ago in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, All-Clad has been the choice cookware for professionals chefs around the world. All-Clad patented a process that combines different metals in a permanent bond which is optimal for performance and durability in the challenging environment of the commercial kitchen. All-Clad continues to craft its cookware in Canonsburg, Penn. and remains the standard bearer for excellence, durability and innovation in the industry, appealing to pros and home cooks, alike.
posted by Andrea Gonzalez 6/23/15