A savory eggs benedict recipe made with slow cooked pork and buttermilk biscuits
3 Large egg yolks
1/2 C White wine
1 lb Clarified butter
2 T Hot sauce
5 T Whole grain creole mustard
- Mix all ingredients together.
- SLOW COOKED PORK
- Season a pork shoulder with creole spice and salt
- Cover in lard
- Cover pork shoulder in foil
- Roast in oven for 6 hours at 250 degrees
- Let cool and shred
- Social makes their slow eggs by cooking them in a circulating water bath at 63 C for 45 mins, but at home, you can simply poach your eggs, or cook them however you like them best.
- From Social, it’s a secret family recipe
- A standard buttermilk biscuit recipe can be substituted