Beginning this week, Fashion Island’s newest culinary resident, the 12,000-square-foot FIG & OLIVE Newport Beach, and Executive Chef Pascal Lorange debut new Summer menus ($10-29) for lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch. Highlighting Southern California’s seasonal bounty and reflective of the restaurant’s coastal setting, the menus spotlight refined seafood fare with French Riviera inspired ingredients and techniques.
New standout menu items include:
- Octopus Crostini – octopus, cherry tomato, and heirloom carrot puree (3 for $12 / 6 for $21)
- King Crab Legs – broiled king crab legs with saffron aioli, butter lettuce, and heirloom tomato ($29)
- Sea Scallops – Seared scallops seasoned with orange spice, carrot olive oil tapenade, orange segment, and citrus dressing with Picual Olive Oil ($18)
- Salmon Tartar – Marinated hand cut salmon, kumato tomato, dill, avocado, chive, served with toasted crostone bread, a side of arugula salad, and topped with Arbosana Olive Oil ($21)
- Bouillabaisse – grilled scallop and shrimp, fish of the day, mussel, lobster bisque, shaved fennel
saffron garlic aioli, olive oil cracker, saffron infused olive oil ($29)
- Red Quinoa Salad – Red quinoa, farro, cucumber, heirloom cherry tomato, marinated carrot, red bell pepper, zucchini spaghetti, apple, mint, and olive tapenade topped with Picholine Olive Oil ($14)
- White Sea Bass Papillote – Steamed White Sea Bass Filet in Papillote, Zucchini, Eggplant, Fennel, Tomato, Thyme, Scallion, Saffron, Served with One side dish ($34)
Lunch is served daily Monday Sunday from 11 a.m. 4 p.m.
Dinner is served daily Monday Sunday from 5 11 p.m.
Brunch is served Saturday Sunday from 11 a.m. 4 p.m.
Lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch menu items range from $5.50-29
Posted By: Alexis Perry