Summer is here and True Food Kitchen is excited to share early details on its all-new seasonal menu, which will debut on July 11th.
The new menu features a bounty of the season’s best ingredients at their peak of freshness, including Heirloom Tomatoes, Summer Berries, Watermelon and Lavender, alongside exciting new additions such as Forbidden Black Rice, Sweet Potato Noodles (aka Korean Glass Noodles), Fonio (a gluten-free West African ancient grain), and Black Walnuts.
The menu will be offered for a limited time only through early October.
- New Dish Highlights:
- Heirloom Tomato & Watermelon coconut lime yogurt, basil, mint, toasted pistachio (V, GF)
- Korean Noodle Salad sweet potato glass noodle, bok choy, kale, cucumber kimchi, mango, bean sprout, almond lime vinaigrette (V)
- Summer Tacos grilled fish* or grass-fed steak*, tomatillo avocado salsa, pickled jicama slaw, coconut lime yogurt, anasazi bean (GF)
- Responsibly Sourced Striped Bass* chef’s selection of vegetables, grains
- Summer Berries forbidden black rice, watermelon, macadamia nut, coconut whipped cream (V, GF)
- Blueberry Pancakes quinoa, greek yogurt, maple syrup VEG, GF
- New Beverage Highlights:
- Watermelon Mojito lime-infused rum, mint
- Wild Orchid lemon-infused vodka, lavender, blueberry
- Pop de Provence lemon, lavender, bubbly water
- Watermelon Lemonade
- Blueberry Mint Mimosa
- Lavender Coconut Cold Brew cold brew ice, crushed coconut