Organizers of Dine LBC – Long Beach Restaurant Week announced the upcoming sale of the Dine LBC “Long Beach Kitchen Ink” 2017 Calendar featuring stunning photos of 13 Long Beach chefs and one local urban farm owner for each of twelve months plus front and back covers.
The 14 photos in the calendar include:
- Chef Thomas Vertl, Vue Bar & Restaurant atop the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport (opening scheduled for December 2016)
- Chef Chuck Abair, Saint & Second
- Chef Allison Kripp, volunteer at Beacon for Him Ministries Homeless Outreach
- Chef Dave McLennan, James Republic
- Chef/Owner Art Gonzalez, Panxa Cocina and Roe Seafood
- Chef Kyle Isago, Sura Korean BBQ & Tofu House
- Chef/Owner Tony Larios, Honduras Kitchen
- Chef Andrew Herman, Padre Latin Table & Craft Cocktails
- Chef Tim Balen, Berlin Bistro
- Chef “T” Visoth Ouk, The Federal Bar
- Chef Juan Carlos Olvera, The Sky Room
- Chef/Owner Chris Lilis, The Pizza Place & Garden Café
- Chef/Owner Paul Buchanan, Primal Alchemy Catering
- Sasha Kanno, Founder of Farm Lot 59
Dine LBC – Long Beach Restaurant Week founder Terri Henry conceived the idea after seeing a “Kitchen Ink” feature in OC Weekly several years ago. She was looking to bring the concept to Long Beach but wanted to put a unique spin on it, hence the calendar idea was born. Seasoned photographer John Gilhooley, who shot the OC Weekly feature in 2010, was sought out and tapped to provide the photography.
More than just a one-time editorial feature, the calendar is a high quality promotional piece and expected to warrant a keepsake status beyond its 12 months. Based on the enthusiasm from the featured chefs, Henry expects it become an annual project.
The Dine LBC “Long Beach Kitchen Ink” Calendar is priced at $19 plus tax and shipping and is now available for pre-sale on the Dine LBC and Dine LBC Originals websites. Only 800 calendars will be available and quantity discounts are available. The calendar will be in stock and ready to ship mid-October.
To order your calendar visit, dinelbc.com