Truff Breakfast Croissants
Truff Breakfast Croissants will be the star of tomorrow’s breakfast
1 T Milk
1 t Salt
1 t Pepper
4 Butter croissants
8 Ham slices
4 Swiss cheese slices
1 T Mayonnaise
TRUFF HOT SAUCE to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk salt and pepper together.
- Pour into a saucepan and cook to make fluffy scrambled eggs.
- Set aside.
- Cut each croissant in half lengthwise then layer with cheese, ham and eggs.
- Spread a bit of mayo on the inside top layer then push lightly.
- Add to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops of croissants are crispy.
- Drizzle with hot sauce.