Contributed by: Truff Hot Sauce
Simple Salmon Filet
This simple baked salmon recipe will leave you satisfied.
2 Salmon filets
2 t Butter
2 Lemon – Sliced
Kosher salt to taste
Cracked pepper to taste
2 T Green onion – chopped
Truff hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Blot salmon filets with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Add 1 t of butter to each filet and place on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Place 1 sliced lemon on top of each buttered salmon filet.
- Sprinkle with Kosher salt and cracked pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add chopped green onions and drizzle with Truff hot sauce.