Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup
Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup. Soup with a kick. Something perfect for the cold weather this time of year.
4 C Chicken broth
1 Rotisserie chicken
2 C Corn – frozen
15 oz Tomato – diced, undrained
15 oz Black beans – drained, rinsed
4 1/2 oz Green chili – diced
1 C Taco sauce or salsa of your choice
1 C Onion – diced
1/2 t Garlic powder
1 t Cumin
2 T Taco seasoning
TRUFF Hot Sauce
- In a large pot heat a bit of oil then sauté onion until translucent.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cover.
- Simmer for at least 25 minutes.
- Ladle into your bowls then top with toppings and drizzle with hot sauce.