One Bowl Brownies
Fudgy, easy to make plant-based brownies made with milkadamia buttery spread.
1/2 C Applesauce
1/4 t Salt
1/2 C Milkadamia buttery spread
1/4 C Cocoa powder
2 t Vanilla
1 C Semi-sweet chocolate chip
1 1/2 C Flour
1 C Vegan sugar
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt butter, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, sugar, and salt for 1 minute, stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in vanilla and applesauce until well combined.
- Then fold in the flour until no lumps remain.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs.
- Now you’re cooking with milkadamia!
- Video Recipe Available