1201 S Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90015
This premier 3-day event encompasses everything you need to master the emerging trends, amp up your profits, energize your business and engage your customers in unique and memorable ways. Join 8,000+ of your peers at the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo, where you’ll have access to the hottest menu trends, state of the art design and decor, the best in business education and 500 of the leading vendors and purveyors dedicated to serving the restaurant & foodservice community — all under one roof!
- See you there! — August 27-29, 2017 at the Los Angeles Convention CenterFull access each show day to the Exhibit Hall with 650+ leading industry suppliers—including 150+ that are completely new to the show.
- Open access to the Ferdinand Metz Foodservice Forum (with Exhibits plus Pass Registration).
- Exciting Special Events, including:
- The Food Trends Experience
- The APPstore – NEW!
- Beer, Wine & Spirits Pavilion — NEW!
- International Showcase featuring the Sabor Latino Pavilion and Japan Pavilion
- Healthy Choice Options Pavilion
- Culinary Clash: Battle Los Angeles
- Culinary Demonstration Theater
- Torch Award Presentation
- New Product Showcase
- RapidFire Sandwich Challenge presented by Great Taste Magazine
- and more!
Sunday, August 27, 2017: 11:00am – 5:00pm
Monday, August 28, 2017: 11:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday, August 29, 2017: 11:00am – 4:00pm
Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
*** To sign up for your FREE registration to the 2017 Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo, and more information, visit info.urbanexpo
Admission is for trade and business visitors only. No one under 18 years of age, including infants, will be admitted to the show at anytime. NO exceptions. No carts will be allowed on the show floor.
Badges will NOT be mailed and must be picked up onsite. Please bring your confirmation with barcode to any express registration counter onsite and your badge will easily be printed for you.
No refunds will be given for any cancelled or no-show registrations; there are no exceptions to this policy.
For more information, visit www.westernfoodexpo.com.