Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen – Brea
Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen – Brea
- Happy Hour
- Beer and Wine
- Full Bar
- Order Online
- Live Entertainment
- Private Dining Party Space
- Restaurant Direct Delivery - Online Ordering
- $11 - $30
- Casual Dining
Sundays 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Live Latin Music
$10 Bottomless champagne mimosas
2-course brunch specialsSignature dishes include Huevos Rancheros and Braised Short Rib Chilaquiles. Cha Cha’s menu adapts the culinary heritage of Mexico and Latin America to a fresh modern style. Click here for the full menu. Brea Downtown’s favorite Latin eatery, Cha Cha's Latin Kitchen, now serves signature brunch specials to-go every Sunday via online ordering from 11 a.m to 3 p.m.
Take home your favorite cocktails from Cha Cha's for Happy Hour!!
Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen has become known for fresh Latin cuisine made from scratch with quality, seasonal ingredients; sustainably-caught seafood; wood-fired meats; local organic produce; as well as signature margaritas and an innovative cocktail menu. Standouts on the new menu include Seafood Caldo served with fresh fish, shrimp, clams, squid, saffron-tomato broth, herbs and toasted angel hair; Wood-Fired Queso Fundido over roasted potatoes, poblano peppers, and portobello mushrooms baked in a cazuela; Guajillo Braised Short Rib Enchiladas served open-faced with Pasilla chile, goat cheese, fresh radish, achiote onions, epazote black beans; and Roasted Yucatan spiced Jidori Chicken with calabasitas, homemade salsa, and corn tortillas.
You Say Tuesday, We Say Tacos!
Signature Taco Specials
50% Off Premium Tequilas
ALL DAY & NIGHT!
Visit the Brea or Irvine location to take advantage of a great deal on Taco Tuesday!
Visit their website
Dine on Cha Cha’s patio or order online and receive 50% off all handmade signature enchiladas all day and night!
For more information visit:
Check them out on Facebook
Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen is taking takeout to the next level with their newest weekly promotion for only $20 per person! The popular Latin eatery is offering a Fajita Thursday Special with your choice of marinated grilled skirt steak, achiote grilled chicken breast, sautéed shrimp, or fresh vegetables. The special also comes with a side of chips and salsas, a Mexican caesar salad, rice and beans, homemade tortillas, pico de gallo, guacamole, escabeche, sour cream, and lime all served on a bed of poblano & red peppers and onion. Add on any of their discounted margaritas before checkout and you have yourself a Latin feast. To order online, visit chachaslatinkitchen.comcentr
Dance the night away with LIVE Latin music!
Senorita Thursdays is happening at Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen in Brea.
Enjoy $5 Menu Specials:
and Select Appetizers
For more information visit, www.chachaslatinkitchen.com
or call 714.255.1040
The Gateway Downtown Brea
110 West Birch Street
Brea, CA 92821
- Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen Brings Holiday Cheer To OC With Annual Toy Drive
- Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen Introduces New Fajita Thursday Special
- National Happy Hour Day – Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen
- Now Open for Indoor Dining at Cha Cha’s Kitchen
- Indoor Dining is Back at Orange County Restaurants
- Dine at Cha Cha’s New Patio
- Cha Cha’s New Taco Menu Special
- Enjoy Cha Cha’s Outdoor, Dog-Friendly Patio + Take Out Margaritas
- Award-Winning Margaritas at Home from Cha Cha’s
- Sunday Brunch with Bottomless Mimosas at Cha Cha’s
- Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen Reopens!
- Special Prix Fixe Menu at Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen
- The School of Hard Knocks
- Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen – Brea – Oct 2017 – 8 Yrs – Anniversary Celebration
- Cha Cha’s Tacos & Tequila – Brea – Oct 2018 – 9 yrs – Anniversary
- Hot Off the Press | Great Taste Magazine Jan|Feb 2017
- Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen Continues Tradition of Giving Back
- Cha Cha’s Month Long Fundraiser Raised $15,000
- Hiring: Freeze or Fire?
- CHA CHA’S LATIN KITCHEN HOSTS “JAIME’S NIGHT” FUNDRAISER FOR 7th ANNIVERSARY
- Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen Continues the Tradition of Giving Back
- 2014 Black Friday Gift Card Special
- Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen Lunch Specials
- Black Friday – Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen – Brea
- Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen Celebrates Four Years of Success
- Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen Happy Hour
- Cha Cha’s Latin Kitchen and Bruno’s Trattoria: From Italy to Mexico in Seconds