Seafood Packets on the Grill
A delicious Grilled recipe for any day of BBQing
12 littlenecks or cherrystones clams
12 uncooked medium shrimp in shells
12 sea scallops
4 ears fresh sweet corn, husks removed, cleaned, cut into fourths
2 medium lobster tails
8 small red or Yukon Gold potatoes, cut in half
Sea Salt and fresh ground pepper
Old Bay seasoning
4 lemons cut in half
4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat your grill, gas or coals.
- Cut 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil into about 12”.
- Place 3 clams, 3 shrimp, 3 scallops, 2 pieces of corn, ½ lobster tail and 4 pieces of potato into the center of the foil and sprinkle with a little salt, a grind of pepper and a pinch or two of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Squeeze ½ lemon over the seafood and add 1 tablespoon of butter to the top.
- Fold all edges together tightly leaving a little room inside the foil for expansion.
- Place on grill over medium heat, cover and cook about 10 minutes, check to see if the clams are open and the shrimp and lobster are cooked.
- If not cook another 5 minutes and serve with extra lemon wedges and melted butter.