The Race Car is a high-powered take on a Side Car cocktail, which matches the high velocity of the 24 hours of Le Mans race in Ford V Ferrari.
Lemon wheel – scorched
1 oz High-proof bourbon
1 oz Lemon juice
1 oz Grand Marnier
- Cut a lemon crosswise into wheels and lay on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Scorch one side of the lemon wheel with a culinary torch allow to cool and repeat on other side.
- Pour all ingredients into cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and pour contents into a tumbler.
- Garnish with scorched lemon wheel.