Five Crowns looks forward to welcoming you back again with the stay-at-home order lifted, we’re reopened for a limited number of reservations. This enables them to carefully safeguard their guests and co-workers in accordance with CDC guidelines and their own abundance of caution.
The next time you dine-in, you will notice a few changes. While some are temporary, their commitment to your health and safety are constant:
- Reservations are required in order to maintain social distancing.
- Your vehicle is your personal waiting room. We will text or call as soon as your table is available.
- Face masks are required in the restaurant except when you’re at your table.
- Co-workers will also be wearing face masks and frequently using hand sanitizer.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for you, too.
- To minimize contact, we will set your table only after you’re seated.
- More single-use items are in use like menus, pens, and Lawry’s Seasoned Salt.
- All surfaces are being sanitized more frequently.
- For safety, no outside food, beverages, or items will be allowed such as bottles of wine, birthday cakes, desserts, or balloons.
- Transactions will be as touchless as possible.
Five Crowns has always been committed to exceptional hospitality. Today that includes taking extra steps to keep everyone safe who walks through our doors. They still offer online ordering and curbside pickup.
On behalf of every Five Crowns co‑worker, they sincerely look forward to serving you.