- Small Plates
- Beer and Wine
- Full Bar
- Outdoor Seating
- Pet Friendly
- Water View
- Kid Friendly
- Casual Dining
500 Monarch Bay Drive, Dana Point, CA, United States 92629
Monarch Bay Beach Club is exclusive to resort guests and club members only.
Immerse yourself in a perfect snapshot of California’s beach culture, complete with the sight of swimmers and surfers, the aroma of roasting s’mores, a brush of salty air, all against a soundtrack of ocean waves and laughter. Originally opened in 1962, the Beach Club has just been completely renovated to deliver a totally modern experience, tinged with nostalgia.
This is the California beach club that’s existed only in your imagination, come to life on the coast of Orange County. Plunge into signature beach experiences, including:
- Chair & Towel Service: Arrive with your hands free & we’ll provide it all
- Beach Activities: Equipment rental & instruction for all ages & abilities (Surfing, Boogie Boarding, SUP)
- 30-minute No Fail Surf Lessons: Every beachgoer gets their California memory, where catching a wave & Instagram moments are guaranteed
- Ocean Education: Lively hands-on lectures by the Ocean Institute
- Beach Rangers: Ocean Institute-trained Beach Rangers on staff
- Programming: Falconry demonstrations, fireside ukulele lessons, family movie nights, s’more making
- Arts & Culture: Rotating surf art & memorabilia exhibits
- Private Beach Tram: 7 scenic minutes from lobby to beach
Get to know Orange County restaurant Monarch Bay Club - Dana Point. Discover events, reviews, news, and get directions compliments of Great Taste Magazine.