Nirvana Grille is Reinventing To-Go!
Re-imagine To-Go and make it a Dine-Out At-Home Experience! Order To-Go for Curbside, Pickup, or Delivery and enjoy Nirvana on porcelain plates in the comfort if your own home. No more boxes to eat out of. Keep warm in as 200 degree oven or pick up hot and ready to eat. Available for individual or they can plate it family style. $20 refundable deposit is required. Return plates washed off, they will sanitize.
Patio Dining Is Open for Reservations NOW
Patio seating is now available for an oasis-like outdoor dining experience.
Select your table for reservation online here or call 949.497.0027.
Tuesday & Thursday – Sunday 5-9pm
Contactless Groceries Meats & Seafood
Shop, Dine, Leave with Grocery Order
Visit their co-op to see a quality selection of Nirvana Grille ingredients used in the restaurant available to their loyal customers!
They Continue to Offer Co-Op Grocery Pick Up & Delivery
They now have a exterior pickup window on Beach St. for curbside/to-go orders.
Due to continued popular demand, their online Co-Op is still up and running with hot food and fresh grocery items that they are working to update daily. Order now for pick-up or delivery between 3-6pm throughout Laguna & Beyond, Tuesday through Saturday. Order on their online store at www.nirvanagrille.com.
You may also shop at your table while you dine & alert your server so that as you are ready to leave, they have prepared for you.
Call 949.497.0027 for any questions.
How They Have Implemented Change for Their Safety & Yours
In cooperation with the restaurant standards as outlined by the California Department of Health & the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Nirvana Grille is taking the following measures to ensure the utmost safety of their guests and employees:
- They have gloves, sanitizer, cleaner, and wipes stationed in various places for indoor and outdoor dining sanitation.
- All front-of-house employees must wear approved face-shields at all times.
- Back-of-house employees are required to wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- They are making their own hand sanitizer for usage throughout the restaurant.
- All entry way surfaces, pens, and other restaurant items are being wiped down regularly.
- Linen is replaced after each table is finished.
- Rollups are being used instead of layouts for silverware to reduce overall contact.
- Their tray service reduces contact as customers take their plates from a server tray and then place them back on it when finished.
- All payment is completely contactless with wireless card readers.
- All doors remain open at all times, and the side window is open for pickup as well as the sliding glass door on the opposite side of the restaurant to create airflow throughout the space.
- Bathrooms & all other areas are cleaned regularly.
- Table spacing is as specified by the governor.
- Drinks may be served to your table but they do not have an active bar area at this time.
- All guests are asked to remain 6 feet apart at all times in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
Digital No-Contact Menu through a QR Code
Click here to view now.
Use your phone camera to scan the QR code on the table tent at your table to browse the full dinner menu and wine lists. A few wipeable, physical menus are available upon request. Ask your server for more details.