Now available in Las Brisas’ renovated bar and lounge is a new Happy Hour menu featuring discounted entrees and appetizers, to be paired along with signature cocktails, beers, and wine.
Happy hour is served from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays, and live music performances go on between 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the bar and lounge.
Happy Hour Menu highlights include:
- Nachos — house-made tortilla chips, jack cheese, black beans, guajillo sauce. Pico de gallo, cotija cheese $11, carne asada +5, al pastor +4
- Elote – grilled corn, chile, lime, mayo, cotija $7
- Oysters – half-dozen $19, dozen $31
- BBQ Pork Spareribs – scallions, agave-chipotle, BBQ sauce $15
- Lobster Tostadas – pickled red onion, avocado, chipotle mayo $16
- Chips, Salsa, and Guacamole – $9
- Spiced Almonds – chipotle, agave, spices $3
- Wine – Shadow Ridge 2016 Paso Robles $8, 10Span “Sierra Madre” 2016 Santa Barbara $8
- Signature Cocktails – $8-14
- Beer – $5
Feel free to view the happy hour menu here.