Old Vine Cafe’s Chef Mark McDonald is excited to launch the new seasonal spring menu, which will be available through June. For $95, guests can enjoy a four-course gourmet tasting menu.
New dishes include:
- Shrimp & Crab Cakes, Valeriana Greens, Tomato, Meyer Lemon to start
- Crudaiola Barese: Cold Orecchiette Pasta Salad, Roasted Tomatoes, Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Basil, Ricotta Salata for the second course
- Tender Pork Cheek, Tomato-Olive Ragu, Broccolini, Pecorino Romano as the entree
- Chocolate Torta, Raspberry Ricotta Mousse, Vanilla Custard, Chocolate Crumble, Raspberry Coulis for dessert.
- Each course can be paired with an Italian wine, courtesy of Sommelier Kate Perry. Old Vine Cafe is open for breakfast and lunch daily with an a la carte menu of paninis, omelets and small plates, and Tuesday through Saturday for dinner with multiple four-course tasting menu options.
Find more information at oldvinecafe.com