Contributed by: Chef Evan Lite
Ingredients for the Chicken 4 Farpoint Livestock free range Chicken breast, boneless airline
Herb Braised Farpoint Livestock Chicken Breast
Herb Braised Farpoint Livestock Free Range Chicken Breast taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
Ingredients for the Chicken
4 Farpoint Livestock free range Chicken breast, boneless
- In a saute pan, brown pancetta (reserving fat).
- When browned remove pancetta and set aside.
- Without cleaning pan, saute pearl onions and mushroom caps in reserved pancetta fat.
- Generously coat chicken breasts with herbs, flour, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Saute in same pan skin side down until golden brown.
- Remove chicken Breast and strain out excess fat
- In large walled saute pan heat the Pinot Noir, the pearl onions and the mushroom caps.
- Reduce by half.
- Add the chicken stock, herbs and roasted garlic.
- Reduce by a third.
- Add chicken breasts to liquid and braise in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven; pull the chicken out to let them rest.
- Add the butter and pancetta to the sauce and reduce to desired thickness.
- Season to taste.