Haven Burgers taste great. Perfect for a new twist on summer grilling!
Haven custom grind patty (9 oz)
Roasted red bell peppers
Pickled red onions
St. Agur blue cheese
3 Egg yolks
1/4 C White wine vinegar
1/4 C Water
Juice of two lemons
36 oz Blended olive/ canola oil
3 T Dry mustard
1 T Cayenne pepper
1/4 C Minced garlic
Salt to taste
PICKLED RED ONIONS
4 C Sliced red onion
Rice wine vinegar (as needed)
ROASTED RED BELL PEPPERS
8 Red bell peppers
Blended olive/canola oil (as needed)
- Cook burgers to desired temperature/ doneness and melt cheese on top of patty.
- Cut brioche buns in half and toast the cut sides, spread aioli on each side.
- Place patty on bottom half of brioche, layer it first with arugula, next with peppers and pickled red onions, and top with remaining side of brioche.
- GARLIC AIOLI
- Place yolks in a medium mixing bowl, combine with water, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, and garlic.
- Begin whisking in a slow stream of oil until you achieve a thick mayonnaise consistency.
- Add cayenne and salt and whisk until smooth.
- PICKLED RED ONIONS
- Slice red onions and cover with vinegar in a large enough container. Let marinate for at least 2 hours, preferably 6-8 hours.
- Drain off vinegar and use onions in burger assembly
- ROASTED RED BELL PEPPERS
- Coat peppers with oil to assist in roasting.
- Place peppers directly on stovetop and char the outside on all sides.
- Once all peppers are fully charred, put them in a container and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let sit for ten minutes and begin peeling the outside skin off, reserving the roasted flesh of the pepper. Use in burger assembly.