Contributed by: Chef Mike Brewer
Fig & Goat Cheese Flatbread
Fig & Goat Cheese Flatbread – fig preserves, goat cheese, micro arugula, balsamic glaze
1 Flatbread dough
1/4 C Fig preserve
3 oz Goat cheese crumble
1/16 oz Micro arugula
3 oz Fig – fresh, sliced
1 T Balsamic glaze
- Spread fig preserves on the flatbread.
- Sprinkle with the goat cheese and place 12 slices of figs equally spaced on the flatbread.
- Bake at 425F for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Garnish with micro arugula.