Deviled Shrimp Dip
This Deviled Shrimp Dip recipe will serve plenty of game watchers.
5 lb Shrimp – boiled
1 Egg flat
2 C Mayonnaise
1/2 C Creole Mustard
1/2 C Dijon Mustard
1 C Caper – drained
6 Celery stalk – small, diced
2 Red Onion – small, diced
2 t Cayenne Pepper
2 t Paprika
1 T Sriracha
1 T Crystal Hot Sauce
2 T Parsley – minced
Salt – to taste
Black Pepper – ground, to taste
Fish roe and scallion – (optional) for garnish
Endive or cracker – for serving
- Hard boil the eggs.
- Once the eggs are cool, peel them and separate the whites from the yolks.
- Puree the yolks, mayonnaise, and two mustards in the food processor.
- Dice the egg whites.
- Place the egg whites, shrimp and the remaining ingredients in a stainless steel mixing bowl.
- Fold half of the yolk mixture into the shrimp and egg whites.
- Continue to add yolk mixture until the shrimp and egg whites are generously coated (there should be some yolk mixture left over).
- Taste to check Seasoning.
- Label properly and refrigerate.
- (Shelf Life is 4-days Max!!)