Broccoli Beef Rice Bowl
Let’s get those chopsticks out. This broccoli beef rice bowl really hits the spot after adding a dash of TRUFF.
1/2 C Chicken broth – low-sodium
1/3 C Soy sauce
1/4 C Brown sugar
2 Garlic clove – minced
1 Lime – juiced
1/2 lb Flank steak – cut into pieces
1 T Sesame oil
1 Broccoli floret head
1 Green onion – chopped
1 t Salt
1 t Black pepper
Sesame seed – for garnish
1 C Rice – cooked, for serving
TRUFF Hot Sauce – to taste
- In a bowl add chicken broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and lime juice.
- Add steak to marinade for 10 minutes or more.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat with sesame oil. Add steak with remaining sauce and cook through then add broccoli.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Let simmer 8 to 10 minutes until broccoli and steak are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with green onion.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve with rice.
- Drizzle hot sauce on top.