Recipes Fresh Off The Grill For Summer
CharBroil is one of the oldest grilling brands in North America. As such, its recipes are time-tested, savory, and perfect.
Get outside and join the fun with hundreds of easy-to-follow recipes from the grilling experts at America’s favorite grill brand!
- 300 easy-to-follow grill recipes that will have family and friends licking their fingers
- Recipes include delicious grilled & barbecued appetizers, main courses, salads, vegetables, and desserts
- Step-by-step instructions and color photographs for each recipe
- Tips & techniques for the juiciest steaks, roasts, ribs, chops, wings, shrimp, kabobs and more
- Expert advice for great results on charcoal and gas grills, grill rotisseries, infrared cookers, and The Big Easy Oil-less Turkey Fryer
- Backyard-tested techniques for grilling, barbecuing, brining, and smoking, along with everything else you need to know for a fun & memorable grilling fiesta
- Developed in partnership with Char-Broil, one of North America’s leading grill manufacturers
Char-Broil Great Book of Grilling is the definitive cookbook and how-to guide for everyone who loves preparing meals in the great outdoors.
Developed by Creative Homeowner in partnership with one of North America’s leading grill manufacturers, Great Book of Grilling features hundreds of easy-to-follow recipes for grilled and barbecued appetizers, main courses, sides, salads, vegetables, marinades, and even desserts that will have family and friends licking their fingers.
There are also expert tips for brining, smoking, and marinating that are guaranteed to yield succulent, flavorful ribs, seafood, chicken, and vegetables; plus the latest tools and techniques for getting great results on charcoal and gas grills, rotisseries, infrared cookers, and The Big Easy. Over 300 mouth-watering color photographs illustrate these delicious recipes.
The Top 10 Picks at the beginning of the book will give you a place to begin with favorite comfort food, summertime party, veggies, and world cuisine recipes. Then, learn all the tips you need to cook outdoors successfully, from safety and grill care to temperature guideline tables and essential tool lists. Finally, dive into the 300 amazing recipes covering appetizers, snacks, beef, lamb, veal, pork, poultry, seafood, vegetables, sides, salads, desserts, marinades, sauces, and rubs.
Live it up with sizzling burgers, succulent steaks, lip-smacking ribs, and savory seafood that will have family and friends hollering for more!
You can check out this recipe book here.