3309 Hyland Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
The ServSafe® program provides food safety training, exam and educational materials* to foodservice managers. Students can earn the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification, accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP).
The program blends the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research, and years of food sanitation training experience. Managers learn to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. All content and materials are based on actual job tasks identified by foodservice industry experts. Trust the only food safety program with roots in the foodservice industry to help you protect customer health, improve employee performance and preserve business reputation.
The ServSafe program helps prepare you for the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification exam.
Training covers these concepts:
• The Importance of Food Safety
• Good Personal Hygiene
• Time and Temperature Control
• Preventing Cross-Contamination
• Cleaning and Sanitizing
• Safe Food Preparation
• Receiving and Storing Food
• Methods of Thawing, Cooking, Cooling and Reheating Food
• HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
• Food Safety Regulations
• And more . . .
This program also includes:
• A live 150 minute training followed by 90 minute exam
• The Servsafe Manager book (a $70 value)
• E-Certificates will be available 7-14 days after exam
*The Servsafe Manager book will be provided in advance, pick-up from Surfas Culinary District upon registering for class. It is highly recommended that the participants acquire the Servsafe Manager book in advance, read the book and complete the pre-work sections. Please call 714-453-COOK(2665) with any questions.