December 21, 2011 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm America/Los Angeles Timezone
On New Year’s Eve (December 31, 2011), CAFE del REY—Marina del Rey’s iconic seaside dining destination—celebrates the arrival of 2012 with a festive prix-fixe menu, served throughout the evening. Guests can select from two seating options: 5:30 p.m. ($65 per person, tax and gratuity not included), and 8:30 p.m. ($95 per person, including a glass of sparkling wine; tax and gratuity not included).
Crafted by Executive Chef Daniel Roberts, dishes highlight CAFE del REY’s signature array of fresh seafood, alongside luxe holiday favorites such as Lobster Thermidor with brandy and hollandaise sauce, and Wagyu Beef Tartare with black currants and olives.
Additional New Year’s Eve menu selections include:
· Duck Confit Crostini with fava bean hummus, shredded duck, and port wine onion compote
· Scallops with parsnips, red chard, rosemary and brown sugar-braised bacon, and rosemary-sherry gastrique
· Truffle Risotto with Italian summer truffles, wild baby mushrooms, butternut squash, baby zucchini, and Pecorino cheese
· Prime Center Cut Rib Eye with braised beef ravioli, garlic spinach, amarone béarnaise, and red wine reduction
· Barramundi with Brussels sprouts, cippolini onions, pancetta, pomme dauphine, and pomegranate
· Trifection Dessert with dark, white, and milk chocolate ganache, cherry-Marcona almond marble, and cherry gelato
Cafe del Rey
4451 Admiralty Way,
CuisineType : Mediterranean