Get in touch with your celestial side in one of the most stunning settings to watch the full moon rise. Coronado Island Resort & Spa Marriott, located on Coronado Island just across the bay from downtown San Diego, kicks off fall with its new Lunar Dinner Feast series. The Oktoberfest Whole Beast Dinner, the first of several dinners held on the resort’s private pier overlooking the San Diego skyline and San Diego Bay, puts guests in touch with their celestial side in one of the most stunning settings to watch the full moon rise. The al fresco pier dining experience crafted by Executive Chef Michael Poompan features a menu inspired by use of the Whole Beast and accompanied by limited edition seasonal Mike Hess Brewing beer.
Lunar Dinner Feast: Oktoberfest Whole Beast Dinner menu includes:
– Munich style pretzels: Served with Cheese Sauce and a Variety of Mustards
– Cheese & Sausages: Headcheese, Foie Gras & Pistachio Terrine, Rillettes & Toast, German Style Sausages
– Hot Items: Schnitzel, Roasted Pork Belly, Pulled Pork Shoulder
– Sides: Potato Salad, Sauerkraut & Pickles, Pork Fat Biscuits, Suzies Farm Vegetables
– Dessert: Black Forest Cupcakes, Piggy Gingerbread Cookies, Apple Strudel