This Friday, October 13, LA’s eclectic whiskey and BBQ joint, Boneyard Bistro, is serving up bone-chilling dinner specials themed on the classic slasher franchise, Friday the 13th. See below for menu highlights:
– Demonic Grilled Chicken Wings ($13) – Scorching Hot & Sweet Ghost Pepper Glaze, Fried Fresno Chiles, and Cilantro Crème
– Mrs. Voorhees Tater Tot Poutine ($13) – Creamy Mac n’ Cheese, Cheddar Cheese Curds, and Chipotle Glazed Brisket Gravy
– Camp Blood Chorizo & Bean Chili ($13) –Cheddar Cheese, Pickled Jalapenos, Sour Cream, and Corn Bread Crumbles
– Killer Kane Hodder Burger ($23) – 50/50 House Cured Bacon & Wagyu Beef Patty, Brioche Bun, Blood Red Pepper Aioli, Tobacco Onions, Havarti Cheese, and Tangy Slaw
– Camp Crystal Lake S’mores ($11) – Chocolate, Peanut Butter Cups, Marshmallow Fluff, and a Waffle Cone
For more information, visit www.boneyardbistro.com.