FIG & OLIVE NEWPORT BEACH OFFERS AN EGGS-CELLENT EASTER BRUNCH ON SUNDAY, APRIL 5, 2015 FROM 11AM 4PM
The three-course prix-fixe menu ($40) will include a selection of French Riviera-style brunch fare such as the French Omelet, Vegetarian Quiche, and Crab Cake Eggs Benedict alongside FIG & OLIVE’s new table-side Bloody Mary Cart
On Sunday, April 5, 2015, from 11:00am 4:00pm, FIG & OLIVE Newport Beach will host aspecial Easter brunch featuring a three-course prix-fixe menu ($40*) of French Riviera-inspired dishes. The newRiviera Salmon with grilled asparagus, braised fennel, pea puree, and Coratina Olive Oil and Panna Cotta a L’Orange with cookie crumble will be offered alongside FIG & OLIVE’s signature egg dishes such as the traditionalFrench Omelet, Vegetarian Quiche, and the Crab Cake Eggs Benedict. Guests can sip on the newest addition to FIG & OLIVE’s weekend brunch, the new Bloody Mary Cart ($16*), featuring handcrafted tableside drinks for the cocktail enthusiast.
Additional dishes from FIG & OLIVE’s Easter menu will include:
- Maine Lobster Bisque with Pimenton chive mascarpone and olive oil crackers
- Vegetarian Quiche with mushroom, spinach, parmesan and shallot savory tart served with a mixed green salad
- Truffle Mushroom Croquettes with cremini mushrooms, parmesan, bechamel, and Truffle Olive Oil aioli
- Fig & Gorgonzola Tartlet with prosciutto, gorgonzola dolce, fig, walnut, arugula, scallion, and tomato on thin puff pastry
- Rosemary Lamb on rosemary skewers with bell pepper, Greek yogurt, honey, couscous, figs, red onion, scallion, tomato, and Koroneiki Olive Oil
- Provence Roasted Chicken with Herbs de Provence, rosemary garlic, lemon, sauteed vegetables, heirloom potato, and basil olive oil emulsion
$40 per person, *excluding tax and gratuity
$16 Bloody Mary Cart
About FIG & OLIVE Newport Beach
FIG & OLIVE Newport Beach is located on 401 Newport Center Dr., Suite 151 at Fashion Island, Newport Beach, CA. The restaurant serves French Riviera-inspired fare in an approachable setting suitable for any occasion. FIG & OLIVE Newport Beach is open for dinner daily from 5:00 11:00 p.m. on Monday Sunday. The restaurant is also open for lunch Monday Sunday from 11:00 a.m. 4:00 p.m. From Monday Sunday from 5:00 p.m. 11:00 p.m. a bar & lounge menu is available. Aperitivo menu is served from 4:00 6:00 p.m. daily (only available at the bar). Weekend brunch is offered Saturday Sunday from 11:00 a.m. 4:00 p.m. On special holidays and private events, FIG & OLIVE’s lively ambiance is amplified with soulful house and new Downtempo music by St. Tropezs celebrity DJ Julien Nolan. Reservations can be made by calling 212.924.1200 and walk-ins are welcome. For more information on the restaurant, please visit www.FigandOlive.com or Facebook and Twitter.