Cowboy Chicken, the Dallas-based rotisserie chain known for its wood-fired chicken and handmade side dishes, opened its first California restaurant on Monday, June 25. To mark the occasion, the restaurant is serving up a Texas-sized helping of hospitality with a weeklong Grand Opening Celebration from July 16-20, including five days of specials and the chance to win free chicken for a year!
Cowboy Chicken serves all-natural, hormone-free rotisserie chickens that are hand-seasoned in store, marinated for 24 hours and then slowly roasted for two hours over a real wood-burning fire. Other dishes include signature sour cream tomatillo chicken enchiladas, abundant scratch-made sides such as Twice Baked Potaters™, Baked Mac & Cheese, Ranchero Beans and seasonal cobblers baked in-house daily.
The week of grand opening festivities includes the following:
- Monday, July 16 – Win Free Chicken for a Year and Kids Night: The first 100 guests waiting in line when the restaurant opens at 11 a.m. will be entered into a drawing, and five lucky winners will receive free chicken for a year. Must be 18 or older to win. For official giveaway rules, visit www.cowboychicken.com/sweepstakes-rules/. Cowboy Chicken is giving kiddos perks, too. Kids eat free after 4 p.m. with any adult entrée purchase. Dine-in only.
- Tuesday, July 17 – Dine to Donate: All day long, 25% of all proceeds are donated to Freedom Dogs, which provides service dogs for wounded military heroes returning to civilian life.
- Wednesday, July 18 – Way-Back Wednesday: Cowboy Chicken is taking guests back to 1981 – the year the restaurant first opened – with original menu pricing on select items. Dine-in only.
- Thursday, July 19 – Hometown Heroes Day: All members of law enforcement, firefighters, EMTs, nurses, doctors, and active and veteran military personnel receive 50% off all dine-in purchases. Must present badge or proof of profession.
- Friday, July 20 – Facebook Friday: Show the cashier that you’ve liked Cowboy Chicken Rancho Bernardo on Facebook and receive a free cobbler.
Cowboy Chicken Rancho Bernardo is located at 10562 Craftsman Way in the 4S Commons Shopping Center.
The restaurant seats up to 60 and serves lunch and dinner daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. For more information, call 858.674.1981 or visit www.cowboychicken.com.
Find more delicious Orange County Restaurants JUST OPENED
Find more delicious Orange County Restaurants ANNIVERSARIES.