Wildfish Seafood Grille, which has been praised for serving the freshest fish, finest meats and innovative menu creations, has added “Wild Plates” to the menu to offer guests savory, smaller portioned selections of the restaurant’s specialty steak and seafood dishes, along with new favorites.
Wild Plate selections include:
* Grilled Lamb Chops with Fine Cut Tomato, Kalamata Olives & Artichoke-Potato Puree – $14
* Jumbo Scallops with Roasted Sweet Corn & Cilantro Creme Fraiche – $14
* Apple Wood Bacon Wrapped Giant Shrimp with Goat Cheese, Serrano Chile, Crisp Onions, & Remoulade – $15
* Maine Lobster Tacos served in House Made Fresh Tortillas with Grilled Sweet Corn Pico – $16
* Wildfish Chopped Salad with Jonah Crab, Gulf Shrimp, Avocado, Blue Cheese, & Walnuts – $18
via Kristin Proctor, Wildfish Seafood Grille PR
Posted 1/27/11 by Kelly.