Pitfire Artisan Pizza celebrates spring in Southern California with the debut of a new seasonal menu. Available at all Pitfire locations (North Hollywood, Downtown Los Angeles, Westwood, Mar Vista, West Hollywood, Costa Mesa, and Manhattan Beach) in addition to the restaurant’s regular menu, the spring dishes highlight a bounty of the season’s best produce. Pitfire fans can also enjoy a selection of new spring beverage selections, including Stone Go To India Pale Ale, Castoro Cellars Chardonnay, and a Strawberry Rhubarb Sangria.
Pitfire’s spring menu includes:
· Signs of Spring Pizza with shaved asparagus, red onion, lemon zest, cream, ricotta, mint, pea puree, and Asiago
· Pineapple and Pork Pie with chile-braised pork, pineapple, ricotta, cilantro, and red onion
· Sprouts N’ Bacon Pizza topped with fresh mozzarella, chiles, garlic, and parmesan
· Community Spring Pasta featuring Community Grains Old World Linguini, asparagus, sage, orange ricotta, and breadcrumbs
· Spring Farmers’ Market Plate with roasted Brussels sprouts and orange gremolata; spiced roasted carrots topped with cilantro; pea tendrils, quinoa, and radicchio topped with parmesan and preserved tangerine vinaigrette; and grilled focaccia topped with sweet pea mash, mint, and crÃ¨me fraiche
posted by Sarah McCallum