As as essential service, the Farmers Markers will reopen starting 4/18/20 as an option for shoppers to continue having access to fresh produce in an open setting while maximizing social distancing. At this time, Orange Home Grown Farmers Market will continue to offer CalFresh/EBT for low income shoppers to access healthy produce. The market’s continuation of service will also minimize economic impacts to participating small farmers, so they remain able to serve the market community in the months and years to come.
WHEN VISITING THE MARKET, please follow the following rules:
1. 8:30-9:30am reserved for market patrons 65+ age.
2. Please don’t visit the market if you’re experiencing ANY of the symptoms.
3. Face coverings are REQUIRED for market patrons, vendors, and staff/volunteers.
4. Specific entry/exits point have been implemented, and a limited number of customers will be allowed into the market at one time.
5. Please send only one household member to the market to minimize attendance.
6. Limit your time in the market to under 30 minutes, essential shopping only, no socializing.
7. No dogs allowed. Park Your Paws will not be operating.
8. Maintain a safe physical distance of 6 feet or more from all persons.
9. Do not touch produce, let vendors handle it for you.
10. No sampling of any kind.
11. Wash produce upon returning home.
12. Stay calm, healthy and informed.
13. Hand sanitizer available at both the entrance and exit locations of the market.
There will be a new market layout and circulation inside the market.
For more information, visit their website here.