Hendrix Restaurant & Bar will be reopening for dine-in on Wednesday, June 3rd!
Hendrix has been hard at work revamping the facility and operations to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness, sanitization and physical distancing protocol. The result is the Dine-Safe program, which encompasses a team member certification program, rigorous sanitation practices, capacity controls and physical distancing safeguards.
In an effort for Hendrix to make reopening as successful as possible, they have put a number of measures in place to help ensure the health and safety of guests while enjoying a meal in their dining room.
House Rules observed as follows:
- Masks required for entry/exit and going to/from bathrooms
- parties will be seated at one time, once everyone has arrived
- Bar seating is not available at this time
- Parties will be seated in a sanitized area, therefore no communal or open seating areas
- All guests must observe social distancing of six feet
- Guests are encouraged to wash hands and make use of sanitizing stations at the entrance/exit and bathrooms
- Use Hendrix’s QR scan code for a paperless menu experience
Additional Safety Measures:
- Employees will be wearing masks and gloves during their shift. They are asked to stay home if they fell sick
- Employees are practicing frequent and thorough hand-washing
- Common areas and surfaces, as well as reusable items, such as pens, will be sanitized regularly
Click here for Hendrix’s Menu.