Five Crowns reopened for a limited number of reservations. This enables them to carefully safeguard their guests and co-workers in accordance with CDC guidelines and their own abundance of caution.
The next time you dine with Five Crowns, you will notice a few changes. While some are temporary, their commitment to your health and safety are constant:
- Reservations are required in order to maintain social distancing.
- Face masks are required in the restaurant except when you’re at your table.
- Co-workers will also be wearing face masks and frequently using hand sanitizer.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for you, too.
- To minimize contact, we will set your table only after you’re seated.
- More single-use items are in use like menus, pens, and Lawry’s Seasoned Salt.
- All surfaces are being sanitized more frequently.
- For safety, no outside food, beverages, or items will be allowed such as bottles of wine, birthday cakes, desserts, or balloons.
- Transactions will be as touchless as possible.
- Five Crowns & SideDoor has always been committed to exceptional hospitality. Today that includes taking extra steps to keep everyone safe who walks through our doors.
- We also still offer online ordering and curbside pickup.
On behalf of every Five Crowns co‑worker, they sincerely look forward to serving you.