First, Farmhouse would like to thank you for your overwhelming support of their weekly fresh produce boxes.
By purchasing a box, you are also supporting the incredible network
of local family farmers that Owner and Executive Chef Rich Mead
has been buying from for more than 20 years.
The quality of the produce is beautiful, and they know that sustainable practices
are being used to grow it. Farmhouse wanted to create a box with variety, filled with
familiar ingredients, but also some ingredients that may be new to you.
We hope you have fun and get creative with cooking at home.
Order Now: 949.640.1415
$60 weekly supply of fresh fruits and veggies.
Box contents may vary depending on availability and whims of the market.
Last week’s box contained:
- Coleman Farms: 3 heads lettuce, 1 lb sprouting broccoli, 1 bunch Cavolo Nero kale
- Tamai Farms: 1 bunch beets, 1 bunch carrots, 2 bunches arugula
- Weiser Farms: 1 lb pee wee potatoes
- Fair Hills Farms: 1 lb pink lady apples
- Schaner Farms: 3 red onions (1/2lb), 4 heads of garlic, 3 navel oranges, 2 Fuerte avocados, 12 chicken eggs
- Wong Farms: 1 basket Sun Gold tomatoes
- 2 Peas in a Pod: 1 lb sugar snap peas; 8 ounce package of fried runner beans
Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. on Monday.
Boxes will be available for curbside pick-up
from 4–7 p.m. on Wednesday,
and 11:30 a.m.–7 p.m. on Thursday and Friday.
For curbside pickup, honk upon arrival and we’ll bring your order to your car.
Call for delivery options.
Call for Daily Lunch & Dinner Specials, Soups of the Day and Weekly Wine Specials.
View Easter Specials HERE