Farmhouse at Rogers is now offering Wednesday and Saturday produce boxes!
Orders for Wednesday’s box must be placed by 7 p.m. tonight, April 27th. Order Now by calling 949.640.1415
$60 weekly supply of fresh fruits and veggies.
Box contents may vary depending on availability and whims of the market.
Last week’s box contained:
- Coleman Farms: 3 heads lettuces, 1 bunch rapini
- Tamai Farms: 1 head cauliflower
- Weiser Farms: 1 lb pee wee potatoes
- Wong Farms: 3 shady lady tomatoes (about 1 lb)
- Fair Hills Farms: About 1 lb pink lady apples
- Schaner Farms: 1 lb golden nugget tangerines, 1 bunch beets, 1 lb fava beans, 1 dozen chicken eggs, 1 bunch radishes
- Milliken Farms: 2 leeks
- Sun Coast Farms: 1 bunch asparagus
- Rosewood Farms: 1 basket strawberries, around 1 lb Italian squash, around 1/2 lb of Persian cucumbers
Ask about their soups of the day, available for $20 per quart.
Stock up on healthy snacks, homemade dips + dressings, and fresh,
local ingredients to elevate your at-home cooking experience.
Call 949.640.1415 for daily lunch and dinner specials, soups of the say and weekly wine specials.