Today is National Carry Out Day and Burger Boss–with locations in Riverside, Newport Beach, Cypress, Mission Viejo and Tustin–is open for takeout and delivery. Guests can still “boss” their beef or vegan burgers exactly as they want as they stay put in the comfort of their homes. To place an order, visit their website and choose a location to place a phone order, or place an order through Ubereats, GrubHub, DoorDash or Postmates to have it delivered to your doorstep.
“This is an incredibly trying time for everyone,” said Mo Farha, founder and president of Burger Boss. “We want to continue to be available to our loyal guests and keep as many people employed as we can. While in-room dining is unavailable, we will continue to offer delivery and takeout in the hopes that things will return to normal soon.”
Guests are still in charge of creating their own custom burger using Burger Boss’s simple five-step process by selecting:
- Protein – grass-fed beef, cage-free chicken or turkey, or black bean patty
- Bun – white Kaiser, wheat grain or gluten-free
- Cheese – from American and blue cheese crumble to sharp cheddar, smoked gouda (vegan) and more
- Sauce – from traditional 1000 Island and Heinz Ketchup to chipotle mayo, honey Dijon, Sriracha and more
- Toppings – turkey bacon, organic egg, grilled pineapple, avocado as well as more traditional offerings, such as tomatoes and grilled onions
Burger Boss, which has been named “the best burger in the Inland Empire” year after year, has locations in Riverside, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Tustin and Cypress. Delivery and takeout are available daily from 10:30 a.m. until 9 p.m.