BRIO Tuscan Grille, anupscale affordable restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine,will open its second California restaurant onJuly 17, introducing the authentic flavors of Tuscany to Irvine, California. Opening at the Irvine Spectrum Center, the new location brings more than150 jobs to the area and marks the 58thBRIO Tuscan Grillerestaurant nationwide. The Irvine opening follows BRIO’s successful entry into California with itsNovember 2013 Rancho Cucamonga restaurant.
BRIOTuscan Grilleis a chef-driven, neighborhood restaurant concept, which specializes in delicious, northern Italian cuisine with an emphasis on the finest and freshest ingredients available. The menu features a wide variety of award-winning dishes prepared by Executive Chef Andre Lane, and his hand-selected culinary team, including grilled and oven-roasted steaks, fresh fish, made-to-order pastas, bruschettas and flatbreads.
BRIO Tuscan Grille offerssavory appetizers, flavorful entrees and decadent desserts, similar to what one would find in a classic Tuscan steakhouse. The menu features classically-prepared dishes made from original recipes, including:
- Pasta Alla Vodka-Handmade Ricotta-filled pasta with crispy pancetta, garlic, basil, and a spicy tomato Parmesan cream sauce
- Compart Farms Duroc Pork Porterhouse*
Bone-in and marinated, seasonal vegetables, arugula, mashed potatoes
- Fennel Sausage & Roasted Tomato Trecce Pasta
Rustic artisan-style pasta, chili flake, broccoli, rosemary, Parmigiano-Reggiano, sourdough bread crumbs
- Sweet Potato & Chicken Risotto- Roasted chicken, sweet potatoes, pancetta, asparagus, Parmigiano-Reggiano, thyme and pine nuts
- Grilled Salmon Fresca-Grilled asparagus, sweet potatoes, spinach,roasted peppers, pesto vinaigrette, Feta, dicedtomatoes and balsamic glaze(From the Lighter Side of Tuscany Menu 550 calories or less)
Lunch entrees are priced from $10 and dinner entrees begin at $12. The menu also includes a lineup of gluten-free items as well as the “The Lighter Side of Tuscany” menu featuring selections with 595 calories or less. Brio offers weekend brunch done better with over-the-top omelets, benedicts with a kick and stuffed French toast.
The Irvine Spectrum Center location will also include special bar features like the Bar BRIOSO Happy Hour Menu offered weekdays from3:30 to 6:30 pm, $5 Martini Night Wednesdays and $5 Wine Thursdays.
The restaurant’s villa-like decor will feature hand-crafted Italian mosaics and antique Venetian plaster accented with arched colonnades. An exhibition-style kitchen will offer a view of BRIO’s chefs in action while a spacious circular bar lends the perfect atmosphere for socializing. Measuring 7,451 square-feet, the restaurant has seating for 225 guests including the outdoor terrace which includes a large fire pit. A semi-private dining area accommodates 40 guests and is available for parties and business events.
The Irvine BRIO Tuscan Grille is located at the Irvine Spectrum Center at 618 Fortune Drive, Irvine, CA 92618. The restaurant will be open daily, Sunday through Thursday 11 a.m.-10 p.m., as well as Friday and Saturday11 a.m.-Midnight.Reservations may be made by calling(949) 341-0380.Take-out with convenient online ordering is also available atwww.brioitalian.com.
* Cooked to order. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially in certain medical conditions.