Tommy Bahama’s Introduces Five New Delicious Menu Items
Known for its island-inspired cuisine, Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar has added a few new items to its menu. These latest offerings, like the Miso Glazed Ōra King Salmon, Oven Roasted Mojo Chicken and Cilantro & Ginger Crusted Mahi Mahi integrate nicely with the long-standing favorites, to appeal to everyone’s taste.
- Shrimp & Grits – Stone Ground White Grits, Aged White Cheddar, Andouille Sausage, Jalapeños, Roasted Corn Salsa, Green & Red Bell Peppers, Cajun Brown Butter
- Oven Roasted Mojo Chicken – Charred Sour Oranges, Andouille Sausage, Saffron Plantain Peas & Rice, Tangerine Achiote Vinaigrette
- Miso Glazed Ōra King Salmon – Caramelized Shiitake Mushrooms, Charred Baby Bok Choy, Tomato Relish, Kizami Nori, Citrus Miso Vinaigrette
- Cilantro & Ginger Crusted Mahi Mahi – Crispy Furikake Rice Cake, Shrimp Broth, Sautéed Squash & Carrots, Chile Oil
- Snapper or Halibut Ceviche – Coconut Mango Broth, Aji Amarillo, Avocado, Cherry Tomatoes, Red Shaved Onions, Red Quinoa, Red Fresno Chiles, Cilantro
Tommy Bahama uses locally sourced ingredients and continues to partner with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch for its scratch recipes. New dishes or old favorites, Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar serves exceptional food and drinks that allow you to relax and enjoy the experience with family and friends.