SOCIAL has enhanced the presentation of its dishes, giving patrons the opportunity to enjoy menu items designed to satisfy any craving. From bold to comforting to vegetarian. New, shareable, additions incorporate flavors from cuisines around the world; like Spanish, Mediterranean, Asian and beyond. Including:
- Spanish Octopus with Pamplona chorizo, fingerling potatoes, gremolata, chicharrones and smoked romesco
- Wood Fired Lamb Lollipops with cherries, mustard seeds and tarragon
- Pasta All’Amatriciana with handmade tagliatelle, guanciale americano, pork shoulder, San Marzano and pecorino
Aspiring to make every visit to SOCIAL a memorable one, Chef Brian and his experienced team, including Chef de Cuisine Daniel Chavez, formerly of Flour + Water in San Francisco, continue to intrigue guests with exceptional “Big Board” offerings. Choices include a 28-oz Prime Ribeye, Falafel-Crusted Pork Chop, Woodfired Branzino and a half Pig’s Head made carnitas style. Guests looking to graze on bite-sized options will enjoy a seasonal rotation of three featured “Bar Bites” chosen by the chef and offered exclusively at the bar top.
Featuring one-of-a-kind cocktails handcrafted by its experienced mixology team, SOCIAL uses house made syrups, cordials and bitters, and hosts an extensive wine list selected by an in-house sommelier. The refreshed cocktail program showcases the latest in mixology trends with cheekily-named libations that will tickle anyone’s fancy. Favorites include:
- Let’s Get HI-biscus with Bulleit bourbon, hibiscus-pomegranate, Montenegro, lemon and egg white
- Black Magic Woman with tequila, mezcal, pineapple, fresno chili, mango tea, Ancho Reyes and lime
- Gunslinger with rye, bourbon, black-tea syrup, Chinese 5-spice, smoked with citrus oils
To view the full menu and learn more about SOCIAL Costa Mesa, please visit www.socialcostamesa.com.