Last year, 50% of Fairgoers surveyed said their favorite part of the Fair is the food. Fried, sugary or savory – and sometimes all three at once – the delectable edibles are some of the big stars of the OC Fair.
Here are some of the newest foods:
- Bacon A Fair: 5-pound barbecued pig leg, bacon-wrapped Brussels sprouts
- Chicken Charlie’s: fried peanut butter meatballs, luau chimichanga, pupu chicken, Krispy Kreme ice cream chicken sandwich
- Pignotti’s Pasta: fried octopus on a stick, deep-fried ravioli on a stick
- Enzo’s Pizza, Biggy’s, and The Corn Shack: multiple Flamin’ Hot Cheetos items
- D&D Country Fair Cinnamon Buns: unicorn pineapple bomb and unicorn freeze
- Tasti Burger: Maui Cowboy Ghost Pepper Cheeseburger
- Don Crutchfield corn dog stands: corn dog with spicy buffalo sauce, served with bleu cheese dressing
These are only a portion of the new fair foods. In addition, you can find old favorites such as BBQ chicken, grilled corn, ice cream sandwiches, shaved ice, waffles, along with so many other good eats.
$3 Deals: Get a sampling of all this fun food for only $3 each every Thursday from noon to 4 p.m. Fun-sized samples include funnel cake, tri-tip, lemonade, cinnamon rolls, tacos, gelato, cotton candy and more.
For more OC Fair 2017 information, visit ocfair.com