DISCOVER NEW MENU ITEMS AT EUREKA!
Summer time is here and so are Eureka!’s newest craft cocktails.
From luster dust to basil blossoms, habanero salt and rich garam masala syrup, the all-American restaurant is excited to introduce a lineup of five new craft beverages that will take all taste buds on a tantalizing journey.
Staying true to Eureka!’s mantra of putting a modern spin on American classics with these beverages:
- The Cannibal, Eureka!’s version of the traditional Blood and Sand, features Corsair Triple Smoke, sweet vermouth, tart cherry liqueur, orange juice, and finished with lustre dust.
- The “Treat Yourself” Old Fashioned that uses High West Double Rye Whiskey to make the delicious Old Fashioned even more elevated
- The Botanist G&T, with gin, Indian tonic water, garnished with a lemon twist, a rosemary sprig, and a basil blossom (for additional aroma and flavor, strip the basil blossoms from the stem and add them to the drink).
- The Wild Child is a perfect refreshing cocktail made with watermelon, mint, vodka, Chareau Aloe Liqueur, Rosé, lemon juice, and simple syrup
- The New Dehli Sunrise spices it up with a scratch made rich garam masala syrup, rose water, spiced rum, white rum, lime juice, grapefruit juice, and mint.
ABOUT EUREKA!: Eureka! is defined as expressing delight on finding, discovering or solving something. Those that truly appreciate great food, craft beer and small-batch spirits are discovering a better restaurant experience and Eureka! has elevated it to an art form. In our rustic industrial environment, we create craveable dining experiences in an approachable atmosphere while leaving enduring memories one burger at a time.www.eurekarestaurantgroup.com.