Brunos Italian Kitchen, the award-winning concept and Brea neighborhood gem, has just added a selection of seasonal dishes to their menu. Brunos, which is known for its handmade pasta, fresh seafood, high-quality steaks, and selection of signature cocktails, will be offering five new winter dishes and cocktail for a limited time and the options include:
· Crudo of Japanese Yellowtail: granny smith apple, winter radish, pickled shallots, and Meyer lemon vinaigrette (12)
· Roasted Wild Mushroom Ravioli: burrata, goat cheese, parmesan, truffle cream, and crispy sage (20)
· Salmone: pan-seared Scottish salmon, roasted heirloom carrot, beluga lentils, and pistachio salsa verde (22)
· Piccata di Pollo: Mary’s free-range chicken breast, pan-fried, capers, lemon, polenta, cippolini, and honey squash (19)
· Baby Heirloom Carrots: honey-sherry glaze and pistachio salsa verde (6)
· The Epiphany Cocktail: Flor de Cana rum, blood orange pineapple, luxardo, and cappelletti (11)
For more information or reservations, guests can visit brunositaliankitchen.com or call 714.257.1000. Brunos Italian Kitchen is located at 210 W. Birch St., Brea, CA 92821.