On the heels of celebrating eight years of business, Andrei’s Conscious Cuisine & Cocktails will launch an all-new Saturday brunch from 11:00 a.m – 2:30 p.m., boasting tableside build-your-own mimosa carts, bacon-filled Bloody Marys and a mix of appetizing brunch dishes.
“Brunch has evolved from just a meal to an experience, with menus designed for those who want something creative and unique. By introducing the mimosa cart, we hope to offer our guests a fun, interactive experience at Andrei’s,” said owner, Natalia Ostensen.
From light and simple to savory and sophisticated, recently appointed Executive Chef Porfirio Gomez created a brunch menu that combines Californian flavors with his two favorite Mediterranean cuisines: Spanish and French. Highlights from the menu include:
- Pigs n’ a (Lemon Ricotta) Blanket: Fluffy lemon ricotta pancakes rolled around chicken apple sausage, fresh berries, ricotta mousse, topped with maple syrup
- Crab Benedict: Alaskan crab cakes with free-range poached eggs, drizzled with a jalapeño hollandaise sauce on top of English muffins
- Pork Belly Frittata: Coca-Cola-braised pork belly with local cherry tomato confit, ricotta, zucchini, eggplant, fingerling potatoes and free-range eggs
- Crème Brule French Toast: Cinnamon-Vanilla French Toast topped with caramelized bananas, fresh berries, cinnamon cream and maple syrup
- · Chilaquiles: Crispy corn tortilla chips topped with red and green salsa, marinated and sliced flank steak, scrambled eggs and avocado cream
Highlights from the brunch cocktail menu include:
- The Andrei’s Mimosa Cart: Tableside build-your-own mimosa offers a selection of premium liqueurs, freshly squeezed fruit juices and premium champagne
- Bloody Mary: Herb-infused vodka, house-made Bloody Mary mix, fresh veggies and bacon
- Saturday Sweet Tea: Organic vodka, ginger beer, fresh lemon and black tea syrup
Saturday Brunch will be offered every weekend from 11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Guests can dine in the open, sophisticated atmosphere with chic decor and lounge seating or grab a seat on the rooftop terrace, covered in herb and citrus gardens.
For more information, visit http://andreisrestaurant.com