SAVE THE DATE: April 28, 2019, for the 19th Annual Taste of Huntington Beach Benefitting the HB Children’s Library
The Friends of the Children’s Library, organizers of the annual Taste of Huntington Beach, have released tickets at Early Bird Pricing for this awesome foodies’ dream event. The Annual Taste of Huntington Beach will take place on Sunday, April 28, 2019, at the HB Sports Complex; 18100 Goldenwest Avenue, Huntington Beach. The event is held from noon to 4 p.m. with an exclusive VIP reception from 11 a.m. to noon.
The Taste of Huntington Beach showcases the best local culinary talents and the region’s top wineries and breweries. For one all-inclusive price, attendees enjoy unlimited samples and sips from some of the area’s finest establishments. All proceeds from the event go to the Children’s Department of the Huntington Beach Public Library.
Since 2001, The Friends of the Children’s Library and the HB Restaurant Association have helped the Taste of Huntington Beach raise more than $600,000 for the HB Children’s Library!
Taste of Huntington Beach tickets are available at the Children’s Department of the HB Central Library and online via Eventbrite http://bit.ly/tastehb-2019
EARLY BIRD PRICING Ends on February 28th. Prices increase on March 1st.
General Admission tickets are $60 and include:
– Unlimited tastes of food from 50 of the best local eateries
– Sips from California and boutique wineries
– Samples from premium and craft breweries
– Live entertainment, silent auction and raffle
– Free parking at the HB Sports Complex
VIP tickets are $80 and include all General Admission perks, plus
– An exclusive VIP reception from 11 AM-12 Noon featuring food and wine available only to our VIPs
– VIP tote bag, party plate, and free valet parking
– 30-minute early entry into the main Taste tent
Reduced price General Admission and VIP tickets are available for group purchases (10 + tickets at one time). Discounted Designated Driver tickets are only available online (must be 21+ to enter with a designated driver ticket).
For more ticket options and other information, visit: tastehb.com
*photo by Kait McKay