Friend of the Earth would like to invite you to the upcoming free of charge webinar on “Sustainable coffee production and certification. Café Monteverde case study in Costa Rica.”
This webinar can be of interest to:
– food processing companies
– agriculture companies
– coffee industry
– catering companies
– bloggers and many more.
During this half an hour session, Guillermo Vargas (Co-founder and Director at Café Monteverde) and Paolo Bray (Founder and Director at Friend of the Earth and Friend of the Sea) will cover the following subjects:
– The global coffee market. Data and trends.
– Potential environmental and social impacts of coffee production.
– Sustainable coffee production and certifications. Friend of the Earth standard.
– In case study: Café Monteverde.
– Innovative sustainable agriculture techniques.
– Sustainability, tourism, and education: an opportunity for producers.
– Future trends. Possible scenarios.
if this link doesn’t work try
This webinar will take place on 15th of April 2020 at 04:00 pm in Milan, CET (07:00 am San Francisco; 10:00 am in New York; 03:00 pm in London; 04:00 pm in Johannesburg; 09:00 pm in Bangkok; 10:00 pm in Hong Kong; 01:00 am 16th of April in Sidney; 08:00 am San José in Costa Rica).
Participation is free of charge.
Friend of the Earth certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
If you cannot attend the live session, sign up anyway and we will send you a recording.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.