With Caution and Care: Meeting Consumers’ New Needs
In this Restaurants Rise LIVE! on-demand session, the National Pork Board and Datassential discussed key consumer trends as restaurants look to enable growth in a post-pandemic world. COVID-19 research conducted by Datassential and new custom research commissioned by the Pork Board will shed light on topics such as:
- A peek into consumer eating patterns – both in and out of home – during the pandemic.
- What do consumers want from the takeout/delivery experience?
- How will the pandemic shape their behaviors as dining rooms open?
- What experiences and dishes are they craving?
- Thought starters for innovation and other restaurant solutions.
Director of Consumer & Marketplace Insights
National Pork Board
Director of Consumer Solutions
Visit Restaurants Rise’s Resource & Education Center! Their digital gateway features webinars, insights, data, case studies, video interviews, and more to provide solutions to today and tomorrow’s challenges.