On Wednesday at 11:00AM ET, the IRC is hosting their first-ever national video conference with thousands of small restaurant owners and operators from across the country.
Coalition members José Andrés, Nina Compton, Rosa Garcia, Naomi Pomeroy, and Andrew Zimmern will call on Congress to create a restaurant stabilization fund to help the nation’s 500,000 independent restaurants and the 11 million people we employ survive this crisis.
RSVP here and receive the Zoom link ahead of the call
They will be taking questions from the audience and hope you’ll participate. Here are the details:
- WHAT: National call to urge Congress to create a stabilization fund for independent restaurants
- WHEN: Wednesday, April 29 at 11:00AM ET
- RSVP: RSVP here and we’ll email you the Zoom link ahead of the call
- José Andrés (Washington D.C.) – Founder of World Central Kitchen and chef and founder of ThinkFoodGroup
- Nina Compton (New Orleans, LA) – Owner of Compère Lapin and Bywater Bistro
- Rosa Garcia (Bronx, NY) – Owner of Mott Haven Bar and Grill
- Naomi Pomeroy (Portland, OR) – Owner of Beast and Expatriate
- Andrew Zimmern (Minneapolis, MN) – Host of Bizarre Foods and owner of Lucky Cricket
Thanks for joining The IRC Team!
P.S. If you don’t have Zoom, you can download the web app ahead of the call here.