On the heels of its recent name change, George’s Café (formerly Center 360) at Segerstrom Center for the Arts announces a refreshed menu. The new menu features a selection of chef-driven small plates, snacks, and sides such as the Fried Pickles and Poke Nachos; scratch-made soups including Tomato Basil Bisque; vegetable forward salads like the Jolly Green Chop; elevated sandwiches including the Grilled Salmon B.L.A.T.; and larger items such as the Chicken Pot Pie.
In addition to the updated menu, George’s Café will also offer a new happy hour, available on performance evenings Monday through Friday from 5-6 p.m. and Monday through Sunday from 8-10:30 p.m., offering specials on their seasonal cocktails, house wines, and beers.
Additional highlights from the new include:
- Tree Hugger Burger with a Beyond Meat vegan patty, Chao vegan cheese, lettuce, tomato, grilled onion, and secret sauce on a potato bun
- Poke Nachos with Haas avocado, laser cut nori, scallions, truffle-soy aioli, and wonton chips
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich with crispy fried buttermilk chicken breast, cayenne pepper, savory cabbage slaw, garlic aioli, and sweet pickles
- Wild Arugula & Tomato Salad with heirloom tomatoes, basil, grilled red onion, goat cheese, herb croutons, and an aged balsamic vinaigrette
- The Bucket, which includes honey-stung fried chicken and warm cinnamon buns
- California Club with maple-brined roasted turkey, swiss cheese, applewood-smoked bacon, tomato, lettuce, Haas avocado, radish sprouts, grilled onions, and aioli
Dine at George’s Café for a full experience and to try favorites from the new menu.
For the full breakfast and lunch/dinner menus, please visit the website at patinagroup.com/georges-café.